2 BEFORE GETTING STARTED
1) Do not give any impacts on the machine.
2) Do not keep and operate the machine at a place with high
temperature and humidity.(Keep and operate the machine away
from direct sun and rain.)
3) Be cautious to prevent a foreign object that may obstruct running of
the machine, such as a clip and a rubber band, from entering
4) Use the standard power cord and power source as specified.
5) When turning on the power and turning it off immediately, it’s better to wait for about three seconds and then turn it on again.This can avoid making trouble on the power source.
6) Be sure to adjust the Hopper Guide before starting counting notes.
Please put notes at the middle of the Hopper.
(Hopper Guide - a pair of wings that limit the width of notes for
7) To avoid unnecessary errors, adjust the gap properly before
8) For accurate counting, operate the machine after fully
understanding how to set up the Level.